Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chapter 2013, page 8 of 365

Today was a pretty good day. Got some stuff done at work (not enough, but...) had everything I needed for a 'normal' day - for me.

My office is always so cold. Feels like a meat locker. I have to dress for winter all year round, which sucks in a way, cuz no one can see my cute little Florida blouses. I never wear them. Lol

Trav and I had a very very good discussion on the way home, was good for me and I hope at least as good for him. Thank you Sweetie for trusting me with your thoughts and fears and love, I am honored by that trust.

I am so very lucky(read blessed) - I have Jesus in my heart (read Lord and Savior) I have a roof over my head (read home) food in my tummy (read glutton) my love at my side (read Trav) my fur babies in my life (read children) a job that keeps me hopping (read going crazy) and and and and (read abundance). There are no other things that I could wish for on this earth.
(Well, maybe that my family was closer and more prone to visit, but that's a whole other post).

And with that being said, there is just this left....Thank you Lord for all the blessings that you pour over me and please help me to be more appreciative of those very things and to share more of Your love and to be more like You every day.

Night everybody!!

No comments: