Sunday, October 13, 2019

Oatmeal anyone?

So the last few days have been a tad difficult for me.  Friday I woke up with a migraine - and while I managed to keep in under control, it messed with the whole day.  Towards the end of the day I felt much better, but was exhausted, so decided to take a short nap.  I guess that was a mistake.  Woke up with no headache, but was a little dizzy.  This dizziness, or vertigo, has persisted for over two days now.  It eases up, but then I look down or tilt my head wrong, and it's back.  It's not as bad, but it is still lurking in the background.  sigh.  So why is this a problem?  Well, imagine living in a house that has three steps leading into it, with no sturdy hand rail to hold on to...it's a bit of an adventure to come in or out.  And then there is getting in and out of the camper...that's fun. 

It also causes one to be a little less attentive to other activities, as the main attention is staying upright and not wandering sideways like one is inebriated.  lol  how is this important, well...




opening a new canister of oatmeal this morning turned into one of those 'funny moments' that we will be referencing for years to come....why? because in my effort to stay upright and straight I wasn't paying attention to the opening mechanism of the canister and ended up with the lid in my hand and nothing else...the canister was on the floor, on it's side and over half of the oatmeal was spread artistically across my kitchen floor..... sigh again.


I am truly blessed in many ways...one of which is a husband with a keen sense of humor....he instantly started laughing and joking about how it happened and started cleaning it up...meanwhile I'm standing there in utter disbelief at this really really clutzy action.

So, How is Your week going??????

No comments: