Friday, May 24, 2019

I have returned!!!!

so...looks like I'm going to change the focus of this blog(more on that later)...it's time to get back to writing on here and letting all you wonderful people know what is going on in our lives.

so to start, I'm going to go back a few years...a little over 5 years ago I was laid off...i was devastated and it took almost nine months for me to find a new job...I was very grateful to have found one and it had good benefits...but it didn't turn out to be a really good fit for me...but since I couldn't find anything else, I made the best of it and all in all it worked out well for me.  Then a little over three years ago Trav lost His job and was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and we started on the long road to getting disability for him.  Last month it finally came thru - on April fools day no less - but we still don't know all the details, just that it came thru.  Three years on just one income and his insurance ate half of that...we lived on credit cards and prayers during those long months...and now we have no money at all...we are losing our house - they are foreclosing on it - we don't like it, but that is the reality of our lives right now. 

So, since we really have no idea how or where we are going to live after the house is gone, we have formulated a plan.  We think it's a good one and once we have worked it all out, we think it will be a grand adventure.  This is something we are now looking forward to and hope that all of our friends and family will agree and pray we are successful.

Step one of that plan was implemented this week, where I let my boss know that I am RETIRING at the end of August!!!!

Step two will be revealed when it is time to take that step.

Thanks for sticking around for all this time waiting for me to get off my lazy butt and start writing again....and I hope you will be rewarded for your patience!!!!!

No comments: