Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

What a wonderful day to be alive! The day that we celebrate the birth of our LORD is the best day ever! I wish each and every one of you a happy and Blessed day today and always. May the Lord bless and keep you and may the joys of life always reside in your heart.

Today is also the day that I miss the people I love the most, who are not with me, either because they have died or are just not able to be here. I miss them all the time, but more today as this is the time to remember the love and the wonder. Just in case they think that I am not talking about them...Annilee, Buddy, Frank, Aunt Virginia, Uncle Dick, Aunt Pat, Julie, Linda, Diana, Debbie, Richard, Shellie and their families (WAY too many to try to list and I would miss one and upset them I'm sure.) Shane, David, Mom, Dad, Gramma, Granddad, Uncle David. I'm sure that as I sit and think today, I will have more to list,,,I hope that no one feels that I don't love them just because they are not on here, it wouldn't be true...I just have a faulty memory at times. Just know that you are missed and loved and will NEVER be forgotten in my lifetime.

Merry Christmas to you all...
and now....

GOTTA GO CATCH A PLANE!!!! WHOO HOO! Next stop the Capital! Talk to you all later!

No comments: