Friday, April 17, 2009

An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday over on her blog

Aloha Friday #78

April 16, 2009

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!



My question is:

Would you take a self-defense class if one was offered near you?


I'm sorry, I tried to add a Mr. Linky to this post and was unable to do so, I apologize for the inconvenience.

11 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I've never thought about it. I have always had dogs.

Faith - That's Just Freaking Lovely said...

I probably wouldn't. I'm REALLY shy and something like that is WAY out of my comfort zone!

Jennifer said...

Sure, it sounds fun.

Brittany said...

I think we do have one somewhere.. but I've never checked into it.. Maybe I should..

Mrs. M said...

Yes, I might do that sometime in the future!

PMKU said...

Oh yes! I'm always learning how to kick some abs.

janetfaye said...

I don't know, I might. I guess I would like a trial class first to see if it was for me.

Momstart said...

Yes I would

sues2u2 said...

Yes. I think it would be a great idea just for the self esteem alone.

Tara said...

Hmm... I agree with Faith at the top of the comments lol I think I would be way to shy!!! That would be a stretch for me.. however, If Wii comes out with a self defense class.. lol Count me In!

Unknown said...

I was shy before I took this course. Since I have taken this course my confidence has built up a lot.

If you are still unsure about going. Take a friend that always helps. It did for me.