Sunday, February 14, 2021

Here is another one

 I really don't know if you want to see my stuff, but this way it's out there for the world to admire, or pass on by...it's the worlds choice.  I may or may not have anything to say about each of these things, but will still post a pic.  Enjoy



there are several different items here that I made and I had so much fun doing them


this one was a file from 3dcuts.com and has interchangeable letters for the tree:

Heart tree Shadowbox


here it is lit up...fun one to make, included the frame file
 

this one is my own creation, start to finish...that is Annie.

this one is from SVGcuts.com...one of my very favorite sites, Mary is totally awesome and it is not unusual for her to be the one that answers any questions directed to them via facebook or their site.  Love them.

Ampersand

this is another of my own creations...you probably can't really see it but there are 4 layers in there...another fun one.


now this is actually two items, one is a box and the other is a sliceform that can fold flat to be mailed...these files are from Papercrafts Etc. and she is pretty awesome as well.  She doesn't just make the files, she explains a lot of the math involved as well.  

Papercraft Etc. 

 

well, I think that's it for this episode  lol  bye bye


No comments: