Monday, February 8, 2021

It occured to me the other day...

 that I had not posted anything crafty in a very long time...and since this blog was originally created to showcase (love that word) crafts, then I have been falling down on my job...


I will try to do better.  I will try to post at least one new item each week.  Most of what I am making is being mailed to people, so the pics will almost always be a week or so behind the actual items creation in order for it to arrive prior to sharing...it's only fair, right?


So I will start off with this clock - I have no true use for it, I just loved how it looked and had to make it.  lol




 
this file is from The Dreaming Tree and their web site is: 
 
Leo and his team create some truly wonderful cut files and I have a number of them...you will see them along the way, I am sure.  
 
Anyway, this is all for today, and I hope to see you all again, soon.  Bye bye. 

No comments: