Sunday, September 8, 2019

There are those that would rather keep you from falling then have to help you up after you do. 


We heard this on a show tonight and it struck such a strong chord in both of us that I had to write it down and talk about it. This is a powerful statement, think about it, wouldn’t you rather help someone succeed first and never fall? 

I know I would. 

I wish we could prevent all falls and hurts. I know we cannot, as those are the most impressive learning experience we have…but Man, think of the progress we could make if we weren’t always helping to fix those that have fallen, if we could have a smooth and uneventful trip, if we could enjoy the way life flows without the rocks making all those waves that splash water in our faces and choke us with fear or trepidation….yes, I want to be one of those…I want to help you keep your balance…I want to be there for you…but if I cannot, I will help you get back up and brush yourself off and keep on keepin on…count on it.

No comments: