Monday, April 14, 2008

Craft room update

ok, so we got some more done on the craft room this weekend…it’s not finished, but most of the construction stage is done…got new flooring down, have the shelves cut back and lined and trimmed…got most of the new under counter drawers in…have the counter installed. all that’s left now is the organized re-entry of ALL MY STUFF!!!!

That is going to be interesting…to put it mildly.

I am really excited tho, even if it IS taking a lot of time and effort…I’ll be able to find all the things I KNOW I have, but cannot locate. That will be worth a lot to me, and I can get my craft stuff off the kitchen table and counters, THAT will be worth a lot to Trav lol.

Updates to follow with a pic of the finished project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey........... Today craft is very profitable business in world. But for this I have information about global craft manufacturers and suppliers.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.