Monday, November 5, 2007

Christmas Cards

Ok, it's November. It's way past time for me to get my Christmas cards made and be thinking about mailing them. And you know what? I haven't even got the first one done....ho boy is THIS going to be a long month lol

On Daisie Companys Forum a member, DebH, reminded us to send an extra card or two this year...to:

A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20307-5001

I think this is a really good idea, so I am passing it along....

also, don't forget the ones that are still out there:

A Million Thanks
17853 Santiago Blvd. #107-355
Villa Park, CA 92861

visit this website for all rules:

http://www.amillionthanks.org/How_To_Mail.asp


and hopefully we can brighten the lives of some of the people who make OUR lives better.

Thanks for thinking of others.

No comments: