Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas is coming!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone notice that? It is almost the end of November!!! CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!! And I still haven't made one card!! I have, however, created two gifts and purchased three! That is a real accomplishment for me.
My question to you is this...WHERE DID THIS YEAR GO????? Wasn't it just January? Time is just flying by and I don't have anything to show for it!! I mean, once we got mostly done with the kitchen, we have just sorta been coasting along. Not really accomplishing much, just fiddlin with stuff. Have to get some motivation going here!

Here is a site that our Aunt Maggie sent to Trav today,
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze201j5/countdown.htm

I think that it is a good thing to have handy...it might just nag me into getting something done before the new year. (might being the operative word here lol ) Thanks Aunt Maggie, I needed that!

I think I am going to use those templates that I have been seeing for One Sheet Wonder cards...that might make it go faster and still be pretty unique. My thanks to the Daisie Company message board for that inspiration. (LibMary to be precise)

Speaking of Daisie Company, there is going to be a card crop on Saturday, I am planning to attend. I am excited about it too. Learning new techniques is really one of my favorite things.
If you are interested in joining us here is the link with the information...this is a really fun group of ladies (at least I have not spoken to a male on there, so I am assuming) with SO much talent and giant hearts of pure gold. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

http://www.daisiecompany.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22462

http://www.daisiecompany.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22955&highlight=



Anyways, I think I should probably think seriously about starting my work day now....sigh...I'll talk to you later everybody, Have a great day!

No comments: