Sunday, November 4, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking Day

Today was the first annual Digital Scrapbooking Day and I had planned to spend the entire day glued to my puter, either playing games on the message boards or scrapping...that did not work out. It is starting to get a little chilly at night around here and altho it isn't all that cold to us, my poor birds are still on the front porch, where we moved them to save them from the remodel. So, Trav and I spent the entire day trying to figure out a way to give them all the room they are used to but get them in the house. We made two trips to Ocala, one for a new cage and one for the items to make tunnels. When we finish this up tomorrow we will post pics so you can see the innovative design and how we will have indoor outdoor birds. They will love it and we will only have one small cage in the house instead of two big ones. It is late, and I am tired, so I will write more tomorrow. Enjoy your evening!

No comments: