Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy hump day ya'll

Well, here it is Wednesday again...and we are half way through another work week. Wow! isn't that just SO exciting?

I got back into the craft room last nite, Trav had to go do an interview with Sean regarding David, so I had a couple of hours without interruption - managed to get most of the paper separated and put into more useful places. Means I emptied another tote! I know, it doesn't sound like much, but it's another step in the right direction...and I need all of those I can get.

On a more creative note, I made a layout for a photo swap, here is the link if you would like to see it,
Gotta Pixel Gallery

that is always fun, it's not my photo and so I am free to interprit and create. Thanks Gotta Pixel & Tbog for hosting this swap.

Later folks, work now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for entering!
UPDATE: How to Enter the Cottage Charm Giveaway at
Come Home Cottage:

To have your name entered into the drawing, simply post a single comment under one of my posts. For each post you comment under, your name will be entered one time. So, if you comment on 5 posts, your name will go into my cottage basket 5 times! (You will have your name entered once per post regardless of how many comments you leave) Be sure to leave your Name, and/or Blog address and amethod of contact. I will post the winner on my blog on Saturday May 31, and will be contacting the winner directly at the beginning of next week. If you have questions, please email me at emailus@tds.net
I am thrilled to meet you all and see your blogs as well! Enjoy!
~Ambrea