Thursday, May 29, 2008

Trying to keep that resolution

Way back at the first of the year I said I wanted to try and post something every day...maybe not much, but at least something... I did ok for a while, but then missed A LOT. So I am trying again. I believe that as long as you are giving something your honest effort, that you should be given a chance to do it again. But that's just me...and maybe it's only regarding me...I would have to dig pretty deep into my phycie to see if it's true in regards to other people....I think it is.

Trav's Uncle Bill and Aunt June were visiting his folks yesterday, we got to spend a little time with them before they had to go. That was fun. They are interesting and I hope we get to go out to dinner with them in the near future.

While we were at the folks house we helped fix a couple of minor problems with their computer...Trav is the family Guru and sometimes that makes him a hero! and sometimes it doesn't :o(. oh well, can't win them all.

Tonight it's back into the craft room for an hour or so, gotta keep at it til I get it right, I really want that room to be a place that I can comfortably create & it really hasn't been up til now...so I am starting to get excited!!! Have I said that already? Probably lol

Anyway, that's about it for right now...talk at you tomorrow!!

No comments: