Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday

Is it really Tuesday already? Wow, where did that weekend go? and it was a LONG one too! Oh well,

Finally got some time to spend in the Craft room! Still not done, probably never will be, but it's further along then it was. We have my paper rack up now and all my 12 x 12 paper is in it!!! YYEEAAHH - and my filing system will now be used for the 8 1/2 x 11 and scraps, that way they are not sitting in boxes on a shelf. All my ribbons are either in the ribbon boxes or in a drawer and all my material is in a drawer as are all my fibers, I think. My books and magazines are on a shelf, in holders to keep them handy and neat. Stickers and rub ons in a drawer as are metal embellishments and then misc embellishments have their own drawer too. Pens/pencils/markers in their own drawer. Adhesives in a drawer - those that will fit anyway, the xyron and bigger/bulkier items are on a shelf. All the punches have drawers. And that is how we are organizing that room...a piece at a time. It's starting to shape up and I am starting to get just a little excited for the finished product. No telling how long it will take, but I will get it done someday and then I will share some pics with you.

Talk to you later, gotta go get some stuff done here.

No comments: