Friday, August 8, 2008

Hancock

We went to see Hancock Wednesday night after work. It was a really silly movie with a bit of a twist at the end. I know most folks are panning it, but we liked it. Made us laugh and we even had a moment or two to think serious thoughts about life, love and the pursuit of happiness! As usual Will Smith played his part extremely well and the rest of the cast did a great job. We would recommend this movie as well as the idea of going to the movies on Wednesday night after work.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I enjoyed Hancock, too! It was a little silly but such a cute story.

My husband and I saw The Dark Knight last night. Sigh.. wasn't impressed with that one. It was too long! If you haven't seen it, I would recommend just waiting for the DVD. Heath Ledger did an awesome job but the plot of the movie seemd to be a bit disjointed.