Friday, August 29, 2008

Ride To Provide

I haven’t really blogged about this yet, wonder why? Too busy getting stuff done for it I guess. Anyways, next Saturday, September 6 is the 3rd annual Ride to Provide for Levy ARC. This is an 88 mile motorcycle ride thru Levy County to help raise money for this very worthy cause.

Trav is supposed to be going up in a Bi-Plane to take pictures and video – he is rather excited about that! I will be on the ground taking pictures and video as well. Thought I was going to be all alone, but then we got this Great Idea! Ask Kaleb if he wanted to help. So, I called the nephew last nite and asked if he would like to have a paying gig (he’s 12) and he jumped at the chance. Then asked, doing what? Lol

He is going to be my photographers assistant for the RTP next Saturday – he takes some really good pics and I will need more than one camera to cover it all til Trav gets there.

(I will most likely talk some more about this again but for now, I wanted to make you aware of this event.)

So, please go to the RTP website and consider either joining us or donating something to help them out. They deserve better than they are getting and we are determined to make up for that in some small measure. Thank you.

No comments: