Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Frustration

You know, sometimes I forget just how fortunate I really am...like the last two days...our connection to the internet has been popping off for no reason that we can figure out...just shutting down, right in the middle of what ever. I am about ready to scream! Trav called Embarq and a really really nice guy walked him thru all kinds of stuff and finally we ran a temporary phone line straight to the modem and he said THAT'S IT!!! No more errors on the line, you should be good to go. Hurray!! I'm Happy again...for about 45 minutes. Then the storm hits and guess what? It went out again! I told Trav, he said it might be the storm, let's see what happens when it's over. Ok, that seems reasonable. Ok, storms over and guess what? It went out again!!!!!! GGGGGRRRRR. I'm not at all sure that I will be posting this entry tonight cuz I don't know if I will have internet access!!!

Where does the fortunate come in to all of this? well, I'm fortunate to have Trav, who made the call to the company. I'm fortunate to have a warm, dry place to wait out the storm. I'm fortunate to have a computer and internet to complain about. I'm fortunate to have many things that others may not have...and I still complain...just can't please me sometimes can we? lol

Oh well, guess I"ll try posting this while it is up and cross my fingers and toes.......

No comments: