Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I WON!!!

You're not going to believe this, but I won a prize today!!! There I was, just leasurly scrolling though the Stone Accents Studio's newsletter, when BAM!!! MY name just Jumped out at me!! and this is what it said:

SAS-y Pride Winner

Oops, we forgot to select a SAS-y Pride winner for the month of December. The winner of a $5 gift certificate to the boutique is Yelowflower MO. Each month we pull one random winner from members who have shared links to their blog or other places on the internet where they've displayed their SAS-y Pride. You can still show your pride and be eligible to win for January. Check out the SAS-y Pride forum for more information.

You coulda knocked me over with a feather! I am SO excited cuz now I get to go SHOPPING!!! and you all know how much I love to shop. lol

When I find what I want I'll share it with you and I might even be able to show you something I make with it, we shall see.

Thank you SO much for the great gift.

No comments: