Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday

Morning everyone! How's it going out there in the real world? Any new stuff to report? Same here, not a darn thing!

Just takin a break here at work and trying not to give in to the desire to start a bon fire under my desk to help thaw out. It is COLD in this office! I do not know the actual temperature, but my hands are blocks of ice and my nose has no feeling at all! The only good thing is that I am pretty sure that there is not a germ in the world that survive here right now. That very well may be the purpose, but you know, I can't survive in here like this for long either. I go into hibernation and get really really grumpy when you wake me up lol somewhere I have a joke about that, I'll go find it and put it on here. it's funny. it's ME!!! lol

well that's it for right now, just wanted to try to live up to my resolution to post every day. Trying is the operative word here. lol


UPDATE - Found it....

I Want To Be A Bear


In my next life I want to be a bear.

If you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months.

I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid.

I could deal with that, too.

If you're a bear, you give birth to your children (who only weigh half a pound) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute cuddly cubs.

I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too.

I could deal with that.


If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat. He KNOWS not to get between you and the food.

Yup... Gonna be a bear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to be a bear too. Sounds like a great way to live.