Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm BBBAACCKK - again lol

wow, hadn’t realized that it had been that long since I posted last….I’m sorry…been a little down lately and have really had nothing much to say.

my new toy is harder to use than I thought it would be, but I think I am getting a handle on the program, just a little. Have made a couple of things, but am not really satisfied with my creations yet. Will get there soon.
hhmm, let’s see, what has happened since I talked to you last? not much..that’s bad, nothing to write about?
Trav is getting down to the wire with the David Book, should be done really really soon, I know he will be happy to have that finished. He has been spending every spare moment, when not trying to finish the book, setting up his new Online Magazine…it is really really kewl!!!! Go visit and see what YOU think…let us know what you would like to see and maybe he can do it, he’s pretty good ya know.

Watched Water Horse last nite, pretty good movie, I think Trav is going to review it on his site….

boy that was short and sweet wasn’t it? sorry, will do better next time, must be out of practice.

No comments: