Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chapter 2013, page 1 of 365

This is a new thing I thought I would try inspired by a pic on facebook that simply said "Chapter 2013, page 1 of 365", I loved the concept so....everyday I will write something, anything...a word, a sentence, a paragraph, a whole page or a story or something...and at the end of the year we can read it on NY Eve as a book of the year  lol    so.....


Let's start this off:


Happy New Year!!!! And it is! 
Crock pot running full blast with the pork and sauerkraut for our traditional New Year's day dinner....Trav and I are feeling better (good thing too, since we have to go back to work tomorrow) Annie girl is starting to get the idea about the doggie door and all seems right with our world.

Trav and I were reflecting on the year 2012 last night and although there were a few things that I wouldn't say were great, over all, the year was a happy one...we had a lot of changes at both our jobs, Trav's promotion (that he worked SO hard for) learning new things and making new friends as well as joining the church and gaining a whole new family.  The choir has been good for me, as it is a reminder of the miracle that God gave me, the ability to sing, as well as being fun. 

We are, by far, happier than we have ever been and it is an escalating condition it seems....the more we work at it the happier we are, with our lives, our faith and our relationship, Thank You God!


1 comment:

Traveler said...

"Just another day in paradise."