Thursday, January 3, 2013

Chapter 2013, page 3 of 365

Hello everybody....how's it going today?  Things around here are about normal for an animal occupied zone.  Annie is still trying to get Sage and Sage is still trying to totally frustrate Annie.  Growling and jumping and getting smacked are going to seem like an average day to that dog!

I am sitting here swimming in an absolutely heavenly aroma, wafting out of our kitchen, and am almost drooling!!!  But I have to wait, it has to cool, the directions say for TWO HOURS!!!!!


NOT

nope, no way, uh uh, not gonna happen....as soon as I judge that there is the slightest chance that I can devour it without needing burn ointment in my mouth, those pies are going to be ATTACKED!!!!  Yep, you heard me right, pies....made Trav a pumpkin pie the way He likes and made me one the way I like!  Hmm, better remind him to go take a picture for facebook....make Dave drool too!!!!!

No comments: