Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Chapter 2013, page 9 of 365

WOW!!!  That's the extent of my feelings at the end of the music tonight....my soul was touched my heart was happy and my ears thought they were in heaven.  Thank you to Mo Leverett, Greg Doles and Ricky Kendall....I was truly blown away by the powerful message you three shared in your songs and testimony tonight.

If you were unable to make it to church tonight, then you really missed a treat...these three gentlemen rocked the house (Gods House)!!!!  If I can figure out how to do it  I will add a couple of short video clips of the music, so that you may feel even more jealous!!!  (very short, battery was going on the phone) But do not despair, as there is sure to be another concert sometime soon in the Gainesville area that you may attend and be blessed with their song!!!!

I was so happy to see my friends again after so long, and to meet a new one.  I love listening to you guys and do miss the times you have shared your talents.

Thank you to Williston First United Methodist Church for allowing our friends to minister to us tonight.  Thank you to all of our church family that came tonight, I hope you were as touched and blessed as I was.  Thank you God for putting such wonderful people into my life...I don't know how I ever lived without them in the past, and pray I won't have to in the future!

No comments: