Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chapter 2013, Page 2 of 365

Wow, I'm impressed with me!  I remembered to come here today...lol  it's ok, you don't have to laugh, I know it's funny cuz I know ME.

Today was the first day back to work after being out sick, on vacation and the Holiday closure at UF...rough day....got tired really fast and couldn't concentrate on what I was doing for very long....tomorrow will be better!

I wish that I could take a video with my eye and post it here - that new puppy, Annie, is a master at clowning.  I don't think she sees it that way, but she is hilarious!!!  Take tonight for instance, she decided she didn't like Travs phone talking out loud, so she tried to bury it in the blankets....kept nosing the blankets around it then looking to see if it was still making noise, when it was, away she went again.  And then when I was trying to straighten the blankets back out she started flipping around the bed like a Tasmanian devil dog!!!  she kinda jumps in a circle but staying in place, then bounces a bit in one direction or the other and flips again - absolutely crazy!!!  short lived but very action packed!!!!  some day I'll get it on video and then YOU can laugh hard enough to p yourself too!!!!!!

Well that's it for today....thank You Lord for giving to me, Your great salvation so rich and free!!!!!


No comments: