Sunday, January 13, 2013

Chapter 2013, page 13 of 365

Do you have a cat? If you do, then you will understand this...

Relaxing here in bed, playing a game on the iPad. In waltzes Ms. Sage. Up onto the bed, straight to me, crawls up my chest, gets all comfy, purrs and starts to knit. Isn't that sweet? Yeah, except for the claws that are digging into my neck and the fact that I cannot even SEE my iPad, let alone play my game.

Now don't get me wrong, I truly do love the little brat. But cats tend to cause all things in their environment to revolve around them. THEY are the center of the universe. If this is news to you, then you are not a cat person. Lol. People do not have pet cats, cats have pet people. And I am fairly well trained by this time.



The returns are well worth the aggravation though. Last night I had both my girls curled up on me while I was trying to settle down for sleeping. Worked like a charm, less than ten minutes and it was 'lights out' for this pet! A purring cat in your lap is worth more than all the therapy in the world.



























No comments: